Director of Market Development (Remote-based)
Ethereum Classic Labs is looking for a Director of Market Development to identify new market opportunities and design programs or initiatives to grow ETC Labs in a global capacity.
The Director of Market Development will build and maintain relationships with strategic partners, namely crypto-exchanges and financial investment institutions. You will collaborate with these strategic partners to drive wider market adoption of the ETC blockchain.
- Proactively collaborate with strategic partners to identify and nurture strategic business development strategies.
- Leveraging primary and secondary market research data, develop and execute new strategies for expanding market reach and increasing wider adoption of ETC through strategic partnerships
- Act as Thought Leader within the crypto-communities to promote ETC standing.
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable success, increase adoption of ETC Labs’ applications.
- Collaborate with marketing and help implement strategy around ETC Labs’ messaging to institutional clients.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 10+ years of experience in partnerships and/or product management.
- Familiarity with and/or passion for Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi or other related fields
- Successful track record of developing alliances and/or partnerships and interacting with senior executives
- You have knowledge and/or experience with the cryptocurrency industry globally, especially in the United States.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy
- You have excellent communication skills as well as strong relationship and influencing skills.
The ETC Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.
Core Geth Developer (Remote-based)
ETC Core Development Team
Ethereum Classic Core Team is expanding our team of protocol-level developers. We invite you to join us to help achieve our mission to realize the full potential of a truly public and immutable blockchain. We would like to collaborate with developers interested in addressing fundamental challenges in blockchain. This includes contributing to projects that address scalability, interoperability between ETH and ETC, a virtual machine, and a platform to enable developers to build dApps. Developers also have the opportunity to collaborate with ETC Labs, an affiliated start up incubator.
The ETC Labs Core is a long-term research and development effort based in San Francisco, California.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Golang, Rust, Solidity, C+, and virtual machines
- Familiarity with protocol-level blockchain development
- Experience with the Go-Ethereum Client, open-sourced projects, cryptography, decentralized systems, etc
- Ability to work on long-term projects with a decentralized team
- Inspired by complex problem solving
The ETC Labs Core is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.