ETC Labs is committed to developing a vibrant blockchain ecosystem. We do this by supporting core development projects, and innovators and their enterprises. The Labs manages an accelerator in San Francisco, which hosts up to 25 enterprises annually, providing investment, mentorship, office space, and support. The Labs also manages the decentralized core development team for ETC. Our priorities include increasing adoption by building high-quality tools and features, maintaining interoperability with Ethereum, and focusing on the positive social impact of blockchain.
ETC Labs is hiring a Developer Community Ambassador to help the ecosystem and ETC Labs to promote adoption, education and growth. She/he will be responsible for managing efforts to engage a vibrant, diverse, and cohesive community supportive of the core values of ETC/ETH communities and the ETC Labs Accelerate and Core Development. This includes engaging with current community members, and significantly increasing the number of new community members among stakeholders, including developers, innovators, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and investors. She/he will communicate ETC Labs messages and foster greater cooperation, dialogue, and collaboration among stakeholders and organizations.
Specifically, the Developer Community Ambassador will have responsibilities in the following areas:
• Collaborate with the accelerator and development teams to support our growing initiatives, and help increase and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Expand ETC Labs network of community members, partners, and supporters.
• Communicate ETC Labs mission, programs, priorities, and messages.
• Represent ETC Labs in public and private gatherings, and in online and offline forums, events, conference, and publications.
• Develop and maintain a consistent, positive, and collaborative presence for ETC Labs.
• Help recruit developers for the core development team through outreach and introductions.
• Help recruit projects to be considered for residency in ETC Labs.
• Execute outreach and marketing plans and operations.
• Generate and deliver engaging content.
• Plan and implement relevant campaigns, events, conferences, and meetups. Actively measuring results of campaigns and quickly iterating on strategy and tactics to optimize the growth of our community.
• Develop and communicate content via ETC Labs social networks such as forums, blogs, Twitter, YouTube, Telegram.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in community engagement, and/or marketing and promotion in fintech, internet, or related fields.
• Knowledge of best practices for multi-channel community outreach.
• Background in blockchain, computer science, and engineering.
• Knowledge of Ethereum and Ethereum Classic and its community a plus.
• Previous experience in blockchain/crypto sector and startup experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A team player who thrives in a dynamic startup environment.
• B.A. in related field.
• Fluent in Chinese is a plus
The ETC Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.
Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) is leading the core development, adoption and proliferation of the Ethereum Classic platform and community. ETC Labs is dedicated to invest into companies and communities building on ETC as well as developing tools and features to create impactful decentralized applications.
ETC Labs is hiring a Marketing Manager for our San Francisco office. She/he will manage the day-to-day marketing activities for our incubator and core development communications. The successful candidate will have experience working with blockchain and cryptocurrency. Experience in the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic community is a plus. This is an exceptional opportunity to foster the development of emerging technologies, to focus on early-stage startups and developers contributing to the ETC community growth.
- Assist with executing on the company’s marketing, communications and community development in the US market to improve brand awareness and increase community engagement.
- Manage the company’s marketing infrastructure, including maintaining marketing materials, updating websites and prospective industry research.
- Execute on a cohesive marketing plan for a steady cadence of communications across different channel to drive ETC Labs brand awareness.
- Develop, execute and manage end-to-end marketing programs and campaigns across various channels.
- Having a solid understanding of the company’s strategies and be able to clearly articulate to deliver appropriate value propositions of the company.
- Create marketing collateral and communications that include presentations, blogs, videos, events, social, etc…
- Manage marketing conferences and event programs for the company.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 – 5 years marketing experience in traditional digital marketing
- Previous marketing experience to help startup companies build brand awareness and execute on communications strategies
- Strong content marketing experience with creating compelling and impactful content
- Proven experience of delivering strategic campaigns and events that achieve specific business objectives
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Ethereum and Ethereum Classic technology and communities is a plus
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy
- You have excellent communication skills as well as strong relationship and influencing skills.
The position includes competitive salary, bonus structure and other incentives.
ETC Labs is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.